Terms and Conditions
TO PLAY AT THE CASINO, A PLAYER MUST BE (1) LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE ONLINE GAMING IS NOT PROHIBITED AND (2) AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD OR THE AGE OF MAJORITYIN THAT JURISDICTION (WHICHEVER IS LOWER). THE GAMING ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY THE CASINO ARE NOT INTENDED FOR, AND ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED BY, ANY PERSON (A) WHO IS LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE ONLINE GAMING IS PROHIBITED (OR MAY BE DEEMED TO BE PROHIBITED), (B) WHO IS UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY, OR (C) FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT. PLAYERS ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PLAY AT THE CASINO.
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of andon-line play at Gossip Slots website (the "Casino").
Furthermore, each time you:
- access the Casino
- open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino
- use the software associated with the Casino (the "Casino Software")
- accept any bonus or prize from the Casino
the action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino website at the time of that action.
- Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is each Player's responsibility to determine whether or not online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice, and makes no explicit or implicit representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorized by the Company to provide any such advice, representations or warranties.
- By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i) the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the Player's jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player's use of the Casino.
- Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority (in most cases 21, years of age) or, where applicable, the minimum legal age for placing a wager. The Casino does not accept wagers from individuals under the age of 21. It is each Player's responsibility to determine the legal age of majority (or wagering) in the Player's jurisdiction. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he or she is at least the age of legal majority in Player's jurisdiction, or if applicable, is at least the minimum age for placing wagers, but no less than 21 years of age. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a person who is less than such an applicable age (a "minor") is null and void, and no winnings (if there are any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a Player's age at any time.
- The Company does not accept wagers from players residing in Israel, The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles, Antigua & Barbuda, Peoples Republic of China, North Korea, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Libya, and the following U.S. States: Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, Oregon, and Washington. The Company reserves the right to block Players from any jurisdiction.
- No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be made if a Player wishes and complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Casino's other general rules and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the Player. The Player understands and acknowledges that the Player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the Player may lose any money that is deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
- The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account, making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment.